Get a better glide and and improved traction side to side when you're breaking trail. In deep snow, the tip connector design reduces friction and allows the tip of your skis to pop up, so you expend less energy. The scales are U-shaped for good grip when side-hilling. When it's time to remove them, they fold on the Scala tip, so there's no glue-side to glue-side ripping.
- Urethane Scala tip improves glide when breaking trail.
- U-shaped scales are designed to maintain grip when side-hilling.
- Skins fold flat on Scala tip. Less time spent fighting your glue-to-glue skins, more time spent skiing.
- Plush material is the same time-tested material as the one found on G3 Alpinist skins.
- 16cm of adjustability lets you use the same pair of skins on a wide range of skis.
- Tail connectors are low profile and feature a "pop up" design for fast changes with gloves on.
- Removable RipStrip makes pulling apart skins easier, and can be removed for added traction in case of adhesion contamination.
- Hydrophobic water treatment prevents ice clumping.
- Non-toxic adhesive is functional to -30C.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
|Length||153-169 cm, 168-184 cm, 183-199cm|