A reliable tool to keep you on your way, this compass has features for the Northern hemisphere including adjustable declination and clinometer.
- High-grade steel needle with jewel bearing.
- Adjustable declination.
- Liquid filled offers smooth and stable operation.
- Mirror for sighting bearings and signaling.
- Sighting hole and notch for accurate bearings.
- Luminescent markings for working in low light.
- Metric UTM scales and inch ruler.
- Baseplate with magnifying lens.
- Detachable snap-lock lanyard with wristlock. Easy to detach for working with the map.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The earth's magnetic field varies considerably so most compasses are designed to work in the specific hemisphere zones for which they are being used. A global compass can be used anywhere.
|Dimensions||10.1 x 6.5cm|
Measures angles of slope, elevation or inclination.
Luminous markings allow you to read your compass in dim light conditions.
Sets the compass to indicate true north instead of magnetic north.