What’s the point of bringing along your gadgets if you can’t use them on the water or in the rain? These flexible cases let you operate buttons and touchscreens to stay connected while keeping your equipment enclosed and protected.
- Tough urethane windows remain supple and clear over time.
- Screen protection with full touchscreen compatibility.
- Low-profile submersible zip closures.
- Individually tested to withstand submersion to 1m for 30 minutes.
- Both the E-Case warranty and MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee cover this case itself. Neither guarantee covers the contents you put inside the case.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.