MEC Falcon Henley Long Sleeve Tech Top - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A 3-button technical top that you won't mind revealing when you layer down on your next trek. The DriRelease fabric is soft against your skin. And because there's merino wool involved, you get to take advantage of its breathability and wicking powers.
- Made from a win-win-win combo of recycled polyester, merino wool and spandex.
- Material moves well and wicks great.
- Fabric provides a UPF 20 rating.
- Flat seams laugh in the face of chafing.
- Shoulder seams are set slightly forward, so sporting a pack isn’t a painful endeavour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.