La Sportiva Maverink Rock Shoes - Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A crazy-soft performance slipper for young climbers who are developing strength and skills. Comfortable un-lined leather accommodes growing feet and has a forgiving fit and an almost barefoot feel. No-Edge® technology make it extremely sensitive and ideal for bouldering, sending steep faces and overhanging routes.
- Unlined leather and synthetic upper.
- No laces to fuss with.
- P3® (Permanent Power Platform) ensures a downturned yet flexible shape for steep lines or featureless vert.
- Three pull loops make slipping shoes on and off easier.
- No-Edge design for maximum edging power right out of the box.
- Sole is super-sticky 3mm thick Vibram XS Grip 2® rubber.
- La Sportiva suggests downsizing 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||3mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure