La Sportiva Maverink Rock Shoes - Youths
A crazy-soft performance slipper for young climbers who are developing strength and skills. Comfortable un-lined leather accommodes growing feet and has a forgiving fit and an almost barefoot feel. No-Edge® technology make it extremely sensitive and ideal for bouldering, sending steep faces and overhanging routes.
- Unlined leather and synthetic upper.
- No laces to fuss with.
- P3® (Permanent Power Platform) ensures a downturned yet flexible shape for steep lines or featureless vert.
- Three pull loops make slipping shoes on and off easier.
- No-Edge design for maximum edging power right out of the box.
- Sole is super-sticky 3mm thick Vibram XS Grip 2® rubber.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|
|Outsoles||3mm Vibram XS Grip 2|