Don’t let a little cold keep you from the saddle. These bib tights are chamois free and designed to be layered over summer riding shorts to take you into cold weather cycling. They have a North American fit that won’t cut off your circulation. Front panels are windproof, so not even blowing gusts can slow you down as you rip through the 50km mark.
- Front panels are a windproof blend of polyester, nylon and spandex with a DWR finish to shed rain and wheel spray.
- Back panels are breathable nylon with spandex for stretch and a cozy brushed interior finish.
- Highly breathable mesh bib straps reduce overheating when you’re working hard.
- Patterned seams at sides and waist for optimal fit in the riding position.
- Zippered ankle openings for easy on/off.
- Wide, silicone-backed elastic leg endings provide a firm grip.
- Reflective details keep you visible in low-light.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|31in. (all sizes)|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|