Made from stretch fleece fabric with a breathable windproof face insert, this balaclava offers serious protection for serious snow lovers. The hinged design lets you open up the face shield when the wind dies down. Wear it under a helmet or on its own.
- Made of polyester and spandex stretch fabric with a soft fleece lining.
- Wind resistant panel over face and neck with laser cut breathing ports.
- 3D form fit, three-panel construction.
- Flack-lock stitching for comfort and durability.
- Shaped bottom to seal out cold and prevent bunching.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.