Old school style, timeless protection. The Vermont Classic is revived to celebrate the company’s 125th anniversary. Leather side-shields protect your eyes from all angles, and the C-temples keep them in place. Two versions let you choose the right lens for your intended use.
- Polycarbonate lenses are strong yet lightweight.
- Leather side-shields offer protection.
- Rubber grips on the temples and nose bridge.
- Rubber coated wire C-temples.
- Flash lens coatings increase contrast.
- Brass frame is equipped with category 3 lenses, for everyday use.
- Chrome frame lenses have an anti-reflective coating removes stray reflections and glare.
- Chrome frame uses category 4 lenses offer protection in very bright conditions, 5% visible light transmission is not ideal for day-to-day activities like driving.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.