Battery-powered gloves that take heating seriously. The supple leather is shaped, making it easier to hold your poles or tighten your bindings. If you're prone to cold hands or are planning a long day, the batteries provide up to 10 hours of total non-stop warmth. Windproof, and waterproof-breathable, they protect you from harsh mountain winds and blowing powder – so cold fingers will not force you off the slopes.
- Made of windproof HESTRA Flextron nylon with a waterproof-breathable CZone membrane that seals out the elements.
- Fingers and palms are supple and durable waterproof goat leather.
- Liner is made of soft Bemberg polyester with warm synthetic insulation.
- Ergonomic design uses precurved fingers for a close fit and a more comfortable grip.
- Integrated heating element has three settings to dial in the warmth.
- Batteries provide 2 hours of heat on high, 4-5 hours on medium or 8-10 hours on low.
- Battery pocket for lithium rechargeable batteries closes with a waterproof zipper.
- Includes a travel case, charger and international adaptors.
- Note: The electronic components of this glove may interfere with avalanche transceivers.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.