For years, MEC Hut Booties have been the secret weapon of savvy skiers and ice climbers. And we just keep making them better and better. Now, they have a Pertex Quantum nylon shell that’s designed to trap air and improve the efficiency of the cozy synthetic insulation they’re packed with. Soft footbeds are a treat for your feet after long days outside. Textured soles and ankle drawcords let you make quick forays to the woodpile without losing delicious warmth.
- Uppers are Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon with TPU rands to protect against abrasion and DWR to shed light moisture.
- Nylon lining breathes well to keep your feet comfortable.
- 100g Hyperloft polyester insulation is 50% recycled.
- 9mm insoles are EVA foam for insulation that won’t crush underfoot.
- Soft polyester tricot footbeds for comfort.
- Instep drawcords let you create a snug fit to eliminate cold voids.
- Ankle drawcords seal in heat and seal out snow.
- Textured TPU anti-slip soles.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||100g synthetic insulation|