A new standard of camping comfort. The Fireside Double Sleeping Bag offers a deluxe experience that makes you feel right at home on car camping trips, rafting expeditions or outdoor festivals. The roomy cut gives you space to snuggle or starfish. Dual zippers let you open up the bag if you get too warm, creating a comforter that's wider than the base of the bag (in case one of you likes to steal the covers). Rolling over won't pull you or your partner off your sleeping pads, thanks to adjustable straps that accommodate 134cm wide pads.
- Shell is made of recycled polyester with a DWR finish that sheds condensation.
- Lined with super-soft polyester that feels like cotton.
- Insulated with MEC Hyperloft synthetic insulation with 50% recycled content.
- Dual zippers let you open up either side of the bag or zip off the top panel to use as a blanket around the campfire.
- Perimeter draft tube keeps heat in and cold out.
- Low-profile adjustable hood lets you cinch it down when it's chilly. Plus, it holds your (regular-size!) pillow in place.
- Adjustable straps on the back of the bag hold your sleeping pads in place so you can't slip off. Compatible with two 63.5cm wide sleeping pads or a single 134cm wide pad.
- Includes a stuff sack and a home storage bag
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
|Length||Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.