At 585 grams, these are some of the lightest options out there. The trade-off for the lightness is durability, so they are not recommended for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain. But slide them over your hiking or mountaineering boots and gains some safety when crossing snow slopes and exposed ice.
- Made of 7075 aluminum in a versatile 12-point design for traction in hard snow and ice.
- Universal bindings with thermoplastic heel and toe harnesses fit most mountaineering and hiking boots.
- Side wear indicators show when it's time to replace your crampons.
- Dynamic anti-balling plates keep snow from building up underfoot.
- Fits Euro 36-48 boot sizes.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.