Our most advanced breathable back system to date, the Cross Wind 65+10 has a tensioned mesh back panel that creates an airy gap between your back and the pack while the Trail Boost technology maintains the breathability and transfers the weight directly to your hips. The perimeter frame also transfers the load to the comfortable padded shoulder straps and hipbelt to make carrying a weekend's worth of gear a breeze. Flexible hipbelt and shoulder strap attachment points allow the pack to fit a wide variety of body shapes, no matter of your gender.
- Water-resistant nylon with a reinforced base.
- Perimeter frame and Trail Boost U-shaped cross piece carries heavier weights in comfort and maintains the air gap under load.
- Shoulder straps have foam padding and mesh to wick sweat.
- Integrated foam-padded hipbelt and lumbar pad provide comfortable support.
- Shoulder harness height adjusts by 5cm to fit your specific back length.
- Flexible hipbelt and shoulder strap attachment points allow the pack to fit a wide variety of body types.
- Expandable top collar lets you add another 10L of capacity. Collar closes with both a drawstring and roll top for weather protection.
- Zippered pockets on the lid, back and hipbelt for quick-access items.
- Internal sleeve, hanger loop and port accommodates your hydration reservoir.
- Bungee loops let you attach trekking poles.
- Quality YKK zippers have U-shaped pulls that easy to grab with gloves on.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|