A soft and supple, warm, down-filled jacket with snap-front shirt styling that’s windproof, weather-resistant and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Snap front with stand-up collar.
- Two chest pockets with snap-flap closure.
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece for greater comfort.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closure.
- Hip length.
|Insulation||700 fill-power recycled goose and duck down blend|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 external chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.