No cold fingers on pow days. Windproof, waterproof insulated mitts keep hands toasty whether you're riding the chair or bombing down black diamonds. Waterproof DryVent fabric, a DWR finish, taped seams and a GORE-TEX® insert block out snow and water. HeatSeeker insulation and a fleece lining keep fingers cozy, and a special sleeve can hold a handwarmer on extra-cold days.
- Waterproof and very breathable, courtesy of a GORE-TEX® 2-layer membrane.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Insulated with lightweight synthetic fill.
- Articulated design keeps hands in their natural position.
- Full gauntlet keeps out snow.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.