A home away from home for the whole family. The Base Camper 4 Tent's design is easy to set up, so tired travelers can hit the hay shortly after making it to camp. The large floor area offers plenty of room for sprawling sleepers, and you can stand up to change your clothes. This tent is a great option for the first-time family campers or those looking for a little more room.
- Sealed seams and awning on the fly keep water out.
- DriBase™ waterproof floor offers durable water protection throughout the lifetime of the tent.
- 4 interior storage pockets give everyone a place to store personal items.
- Zippable mesh on door provides airflow and views of nature.
- Door stuffs into ceiling pocket to hold it out of the way.
- 16 steel pegs included.
- Duffle-style carry bag has shoulder straps and organizing pockets.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||68-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||150-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Interior peak height||1.63m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||65 x 24 x 24cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.