When you reach for your knife, the last thing you want to deal with is an awkward sheath. The Big Squeeze knife has an intuitive and easy to use arrangement: reach for your knife, tighten your grip around the handle, and your knife is free. A secure mounting system lets you lock your knife to your gear, so it's always right where you want it.
- Serrated and straight-edge blade with blunt tip.
- Integrated line cutter makes short work of small ropes, straps and belts.
- Blunt tip helps keep you and your gear puncture-free.
- Bottle opener.
- Simple, secure locking system releases with a squeeze of the handle.
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle and sheath are tough and easy to clean.
- Mount system screws shut and attaches easily to a PFD.
- Drain holes in the sheath keep water away from the blade.
|Handle material||Glass-reinforced nylon (GRN)|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||304 stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||24.2cm|