Renovate your camp kitchen. The XPot pairs a durable and heat-efficient hard anodized aluminum base with a stepped silicone body to create a lightweight collapsible pot. Folding down to a mere 4cm thick, the Xpot 2.8 frees up valuable backpack real estate for more important items (like chocolate). If you prefer to carry it expanded, it'll hold 2 XBowls and 2 XMugs for a compact cooking and eating system.
- Supple food-grade silicone doesn’t transfer taste, resists high heat, and is easy to clean.
- Pot rim has an internal stainless steel ring for structure and support.
- Silicone handles secure the lid in place when it's packed.
- Lid has an integrated strainer, making trailside pasta easier and safer.
- Hard anodized T6 aluminum base transfers heat efficiently and resists sticking.
- Collapsed dimensions: 21 x 4cm.
- Designed to hold 2 X series bowls and 2 X series mugs (sold separately) or the X-Pot Kettle.
|Dimensions||21 x 12cm|