Warm and versatile, these mitts let you extend your layering to your hands. With a removable, insulated liner and a waterproof-breathable shell, the Tripoint mitts are ready for bluebird skies to whiteouts and everything in-between. Rugged construction, leather reinforcements and tough 2.5-layer shell will stand up to many winters of shredding.
- 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable shell has a DWR finish keeping you dry in any weather.
- Thermolite® Micro synthetic insulation is bluesign approved – 200g on back, 140g on palm.
- Leather protection on palm, fingers and knuckles adds strength where needed.
- Liner has a DWR-finished nylon shell, thick Sherpa fleece on the back and microfleece on the palm.
- Removable liner attaches with Velcro® to the outer glove.
- Anatomical patterning, subtle pre-curvature of the fingers and an articulated thumb combine to give you incredible dexterity.
- Long, gauntlet style cuff is adjustable at wrist and hem to seal out the cold.
- Clips to keep them together.
- Note – the Tripoint mitt fits a bit snug this season, so it is worth going up a size.
|Main fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.