The North Face AllProof Stretch Rain Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Waterproof. Windproof. Everything-proof. Keep on moving, no matter what the weather throws at you. The lightweight AllProof Stretch Rain Jacket uses a stretchy face fabric that won't hold you back as you hike, scramble and explore. When the sun comes out, it packs down small inside your backpack.
- Made of lightweight 30-denier polyester with mechanical stretch and a DryVent™ 2.5-layer waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Fully sealed seams and a Durable Water Repellency finish keep moisture from sneaking in.
- Water-resistant front zipper has an internal storm flap.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Pit-zips let you vent heat on humid days.
- Adjustable hood, Velcro® cuff tabs and hem cinch cord can be snugged up when the wind gets gusty.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Face fabric||30-denier polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.