Designed in collaboration with climber (and below the knee amputee) Malcolm Daly, the Evolv Adaptive Foot attaches to common prosthetics to help take adaptive climbers to new heights. The toe works for both left and right legs, and the slightly downturned profile keeps the foot secure in steep terrain.
- Made of high-density polyethylene with a stainless steel pyramidal adapter.
- Rigid design applies force through foot to footholds.
- Short length prevents foot from rotating or popping off.
- Symmetric toe can be used on right or left foot.
- Aggressive arch compensates for lack of ability to point the foot down.
- Attaches to almost any prosthetic.
- Use in combination with the Evolv Eldo-Z climbing shoe (sold separately).