Seea Doheny Rashguard - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A stylish rashguard for discerning surfers. An extra-long cut minimizes gaps at the midriff, and raglan sleeves offer a range of motion for swimming and paddling strokes.
- Fabric blend contains recycled polyester from post-consumer plastic bottles.
- Extra-long, slim cut for maximum coverage.
- Elastic hem on neck.
- Contrast cuff detail.
- Raglan sleeves.
- Print coordinates with other Seea swim pieces available at MEC.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.