A stylish rashguard for discerning surfers, the Doheny blends performance with style. Made with polyester from upcycled plastic bottles, the stretchy fabric blend hugs your body and provides full UV protection. An extra-long cut minimizes gaps at the midriff, and raglan sleeves offer a wide range of motion for swimming and paddling strokes. The original Buzios print coordinates with other Seea swim pieces available at MEC.
- Fabric blend contains recycled polyester from post-consumer plastic bottles.
- Original print.
- Extra-long, slim cut for maximum coverage.
- Elastic hem on neck.
- Contrast cuff detail.
- Raglan sleeves.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.