A miniature kitchen for when space is at a premium. The powerful stove has a built-in pressure regulator to ensure a consistent flame and an interally routed piezo igniter for long-lasting durability. The Trail Mini Duo includes a pot, nesting bowl, a clear lid with straining ports, a mini pot lifter and a convenient stuff sack. The pot is big enough to boil water for 2 dehydrated meals or 2 large cups of coffee. Everything, including an 8oz. fuel canister, nests neatly to leave room in your pack for other essentials.
- Stove is made of stainless steel, aluminum and brass.
- Serrated pot supports keep cookware from slipping.
- Broad burner is recessed to improve wind-resistance in gusty conditions.
- Pressure regulator keeps consistent flame in the cold or when fuel runs low.
- Precise adjustment controls the flame from torch to simmer.
- 1.2L hard-anodized aluminum pot has a polypropylene lid that doubles as a strainer.
- Insulation grip on pot lets you use it for cooking as well as eating or drinking.
- 830ml bowl is hot- and cold-safe.
- Includes mini pot lifter and stuff sack.
- Uses MSR Isobutane canisters (available separately).
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||10.2 x 10.2 x 11.2cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|