A classic never dies. This duffle has been showing up in gear rooms and circling luggage carousels since the early 90s. It does what duffles do best – packs huge amounts of gear. Bomber construction makes it easy to grab, easy to stuff and easy to haul.
- Durable 1000-denier recycled polyester fabric with heavy duty stitching.
- PU coating on the interior adds water resistance to the fabric.
- Removable shoulder strap is adjustable with a sliding shoulder pad.
- Loads of carry points include a Velcro® wrap handle and burly grab handles at each end.
- 2-way Vislon coiled zipper can be secured with a travel lock.
- Zippered external pocket is perfect for small items.
- Packs into its own pocket (which then doubles as an internal storage pocket).
|Main fabric||1000-denier HT polyester|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|