Pearl Izumi Quest Thermal Jersey - Women's
- Available prices $119.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A warm, long sleeved jersey to suit smooth cornering and steady efforts on cold days. A full-length zipper lets you get the air flowing at the top of your climb, and highly efficient wicking keeps you dry and comfortable throughout your ride. The elasticized hem has a grippy finish for excellent stay-put power, and a dropped back hem provides coverage when you're in full tuck.
- Made of cozy thermal fleece fabric for exceptional warmth and moisture transfer.
- Full length zipper offers easy venting.
- 3 back drop-in pockets fit a light windbreaker and a handful of gels.
- Drop back hem has a grippy finish for reliable coverage in the riding position.
- Reflective elements keep you visible.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.