Salomon Vitane RS8 Prolink Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
High-end skating boots that provide the custom comfort of mouldable liners. Race-inspired graphics make you go faster (or at least feel that way) and suit skating enthusiasts who want proven performance.
- Skating flex uppers provide a precise fit that doesn't dispense with comfort.
- Thermomouldable liners use foam and LYCRA to achieve a custom fit.
- 3-D mesh interior fabric wicks sweat to improve breathability.
- Exterior softshell fabric is highly breathable and stretches to move with you.
- One-pull Quicklace system tightens precisely with polygliding hooks and a tough Kevlar lace.
- Lace cover with central zip.
- Adjustable heel strap keeps your heel in place.
- Active Energizer cuff offers progresive support that allows your muscles to relax and provide fast ski return.
- Fibreglass reinforced plastic chassis for strong heel support and torsional rigidity.
- Prolink soles are NNN compatible and provide a low-profile boot–binding connection for exceptional snow feel.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.