Weighing less than a few energy bars, this kit is lightweight peace of mind. Designed for 1-2 people on 1-2 day trips, this kit takes care of trauma essentials, with 4 different compartments: wound care/burn/blister, medication, cuts and scrapes and stop bleeding fast.
- Includes a bilingual wilderness first aid guide.
- Designed for 2 people on 2-day adventures.
- Zippered case has quick-reference guide printed on the back, so you know where to find what you need when you need it.
- Internal pockets are labeled (wound care/burn/blister, medication, cuts and scrapes and stop bleeding fast) making off-grid care easier and more instinctual.
- Precut moleskin patches help you get back on the trail faster and stop blisters before they start.
- Reflective mountain logo makes the first aid bag easier to find in low-light.
- Please note that MEC sells the International version of this kit. Contents may vary slightly from the US versions described on the vendor's website.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
|Recommended use||Overnight adventure|
|Dimensions||12.7 x 15.2 x 8.9cm|
The pouch is waterproof and has a watertight closure to keep the contents dry in wet conditions.
|Patient assessment forms||No|
|Elastic bandage with Velcro||No|
|Trauma pad medium||No|
|Trauma pad large||Yes|
|Medical gloves material||Nitrile|
|CPR face shield||No|
|Adhesive fabric bandages||5|
|Sterile scrub brush||No|
|Non-adherent sterile dressing||8|
|Sterile dressing gauze medium||2|
|Adhesive fabric knuckle bandages||5|
|First aid guide||Yes|
|Cotton tip applicator||2|
|Sterile dressing gauze large||4|
|Sterile disposable scalpel||No|
|Wound closure strips||3|