If flatwater is your passion, then this is your paddle. Thanks to its carbon shaft, this paddle keeps the swing weight low so you can paddle farther with less fatigue. Durable blade construction combines fiberglass with nylon, so rocky shorelines pose less of a threat to your paddle. The blade angle is easy to adjust, with 3 settings to choose from.
- 2-piece carbon fibre shaft
- abXII fiberglass blades reinforced with nylon.
- Efficient blade shape suits low angle paddlers, with a finish that promotes smooth entry and exit from the water.
- Drip rings prevent water from trickling along the shaft.
- PosiLok lets you set infinite blade angles.
|Blade material||Fibreglass reinforced plastic|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||46 x 17cm (18 x 6½in.)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.