Get on the water without breaking the bank. With full fiberglass construction, this economical paddle suits a life of recreational paddling and flatwater adventuring. The durable blades are made with fiberglass and nylon, resilient against gravel beaches and rocky shores. The blade angle is easy to adjust, offering 3 secure settings at the push of a button.
- 2-piece fiberglass shaft.
- abXII fiberglass blades reinforced with nylon.
- Efficient blade shape suits low angle paddlers, the finish promotes smooth entry and exit from the water.
- Drip rings prevent water from trickling along the shaft.
- Ferrule gives 3 blade angle settings in 60 degree increments.
|Blade material||Fibreglass reinforced plastic|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||46 x 16cm (18 x 6¼in.)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.