Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
An insulating layer for active pursuits. It warms your core and won't hold you back climbing, hiking or skiing. Lightweight insulation provides reliable warmth, feels weightless and is highly compressible. Layer it under a shell or wear it as your stand-alone jacket in cool weather.
- Tyono™ nylon shell is DWR treated for water resistance.
- Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is lightweight, breathable and warm.
- Air-permeable stretch fleece side panels.
- Underarm gussets and articulated elbows for range of motion.
- No Slip Zip™ front zip won't open accidentally.
- Improved cuffs for easy layering.
- Adjustable hem with slight drop in back.
|Weight||320g (Kingfisher Small)|
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.