Arc'teryx Beta LT Jacket - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
With simplicity born of careful design, the Beta LT delivers breathability and protection. It meets the needs of fast-moving alpinists and skiers in demanding mountain conditions, or anyone looking to strike the right balance between weight and performance. A storm hood, drawcord hem and sealable cuffs are precisely adjustable to make if proof against the elements.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX, 40-denier face fabric is lightweight and hard-wearing.
- Articulated construction facilitates dynamic movement.
- Adjustable storm hood is helmet-compatible, with a laminated brim to deflect rain and snow.
- WaterTight™ external zippers used throughout.
- Pit zips vent excess heat.
- Drop hem provides extensive coverage, with cordlock adjusters.
- Close-to-the-body fit maximizes breathability during high output activities.
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.