Go find your happy powder place. Light enough to tour on but powerful enough to ride on, these skis perform everywhere in the alpine. Full sidewalls dampen your ride, and pre-preg fiberglass construction stabilizes the ski through a broad range of snow conditions. The result...a floaty ski that feels playful in powder, but versatile enough to tackle tours and technical objectives.
- Versatile 104mm waist finds itself at home on soft snow and performs well in packed snow.
- 3D sandwich construction includes prepreg fibreglass, ABS sidewalls and a poplar wood core.
- Full ABS sidewalls create torsional stiffness and add grip.
- Rocker tip and tail with camber underfoot provides float in soft snow but can rip in hardpack.
- Sidewall dampening system reduces chatter on firm snow.
- Embedded titanal mounting plate is lightweight and strong.
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin clip slot allows for simple and quick transitions.
- Designed for 40% soft snow, 60% hard or groomed conditions.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.