An improvement on previous alcohol-fuelled stoves, the Triad is extremely compact, reliable, and easy-to-clean and maintain.
- Made of ultralight titanium.
- Retractable top and bottom legs.
- Welded seams.
- Boils 1L of water in 12 minutes, with use of windscreen (not included).
- Burns methyl alcohol (also known as methyl hydrate, methanol, methylated spirits, and marine stove fuel).
- Capacity of 52ml, burns for 24 minutes.
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.