This two-stage ceramic disc and glass-fibre microfilter has an adjustable output for different conditions. A simple turn engages the cleanable ceramic prefilter, for use with dirty water for a longer cartridge life. The high-surface area 0.3micron glass-fibre filter removes bacteria and cysts and the replaceable carbon core improves taste and reduces pesticides and chemicals in the water.
- Filters up to 2L per minutes in fast-flow mode and up to 1L per minute in long-life mode
- Cartridge pumps up to 1875L, depending on water quality
- Dual-piston pump provides maximum output for minimum effort
- Adaptor base allows the filter to directly attach to water bottles and the output hose (included) connects directly to hydration systems and other large containers
- Includes: a pre-filter on the intake hose, a cleaning pad for the ceramic disc, and o-ring lubricant
|Glass-fibre filter w/carbon core|
|Dimensions||19 x 10cm|