The Tracker 2 beacon now has three antennas with real-time distance indication and less susceptibility to spike errors in the pinpoint phase. Its digital technology allows a simple flux line search, guiding the searcher along an arc to the target transceiver. This is faster and easier than grid searches. This new version is smaller, lighter, more comfortable to wear, and simpler to use.
- LED direction and real-time distance indication.
- External speaker.
- Default “no revert” setting.
- Case is compact and comfortable to wear.
- Operating button is easy to use.
- Transmits for over 200 hours.
- Weighs 181g without strap and batteries.
|Burial direction indicator||5 LEDs|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 1+ victims|
|Auto-revert to transmit||Yes|
|Search strip width||50m|
|Dimensions||8.3 x 2.8 x 13.2cm|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|