These shoes are handy for activities that blur the distinction between land and water. Great when you’re canoeing to the far side of the lake and planning to follow a trail through the woods, or setting off on a day-hike that requires crossing a soggy meadow or narrow stream. They combine a comfortable, secure and supportive fit with fantastic drainage features.
- Uppers are quick-drying polyester mesh, with welded TPU overlays and webbing reinforcements under the arch and around the heel. Teva®'s Wraptor™ Fit technology provides a comfortable, secure fit.
- The durable pull-cord allows quick adjustment and is integrated with the webbing arch straps, which in turn are part of the structural drainage and support plate system.
- 360 degree drainage holes at the base of the upper shed water efficiently.
- Drain-Tech moulded EVA sockliner keeps your foot securely in place.
- The anti-microbial treatment protects against foot odour.
- Midsoles feature non-slip injected under-arch platforms that form Teva's "Drain Frame" and provide underfoot support, while enhancing ventilation and drainage. The compression-moulded EVA midsole layer adds cushioning for enhanced walking comfort.
- Outsoles are non-marking, lightly lugged Spider Rubber®, for good grip and durability in both wet and dry terrain.