MEC Northstar Cycling Pogies - Unisex
Winter riding in say, Iqaluit, Moncton, or Montreal? Gloves, or even mitts, are not enough on their own against the ice. You need these insulated, rubberized pogies. They wrap on with hook-and-loop straps, giving you access to the brake and shift levers, and their generous size leaves room inside for gloves or mitts in really grim conditions. Longer cuts on the tops make it easier to slip your hands in.
- Skeletech fabric is rubberized on the outside, with four-way stretch polyester fleece on the inside (the fleece makes seam-taping impossible, so the pogies aren’t completely waterproof).
- Velcro slots allow placement on mountain bike bars with or without bar ends.
- Reflective front for enhanced visibility during those long winter nights.
- Openings adjust with metal snaps to seal around smaller hands.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.