A mid to high-end derailleur for hard-core users and avid commuters. It delivers crisp and accurate shifting, with no chain stay contact. The wide pivot link design is strong and rigid to reduces flex and provide fast and smooth shifting even from low to high gears off of the saddle.
- Bracket body, plate body, and outer link are aluminum.
- Inner link, inner plate, outer plate, and plate pivot bolt are steel.
- Double Servo-Panta mechanism keeps the guide pulley close to each sprocket for precise shifting.
- Maximum front difference is 22T.
- Total capacity is 45T.
- Maximum rear sprocket is 34T, minimum rear sprocket is 11T.
- 9 speeds.
- 11T pulley.
The maximum number of teeth difference between the smallest and largest chainrings (front derailleur) or cogs (rear derailleur).
One-way friction clutch that increases chain tension, reduces chain and cage movement, and reduces dropped chains. Releases for wheel removal.