MEC Merino T2 Zip Hoodie - Men's
Everyone loves the style and comfort of a hoodie – until the weather turns cold and wet. We've built this hoodie in nature's own technical fabric: merino wool. It's warm even when it's wet. It's soft, itch-free, stretchy, and buffers against sudden temperate changes.
- Made of New Zealand merino wool. Just the right thickness to work year-around as a base layer.
- Four-way mechanical stretch.
- 15-inch zipper.
- Low-profile flatlock seams for comfort.
- Machine washable with about 6% total shrinkage.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% merino wool|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.