These boots are just the thing for cold weather/cold water paddling. They pair up well with a drysuit for kayaking, or on their own for canoeing. The height lets you wade through most launches and landings with dry feet. All the seams are glued, blindstitched and taped. That said, they might let in a drop or two if you stand around in water indefinitely (or if you get hit by an over-height wave or do a wet exit). But, wet or dry, that plump neoprene should keep your tootsies warm.
- Made of 5mm nylon-faced neoprene.
- Adjustable elastic straps over the foot tops for a supportive fit.
- Plastic midsoles provide additional support.
- Grippy triangular patterned outsoles.
- Sized in men’s sizes. For a women’s size, subtract one (for a women’s size 8, choose size 7). Round up if you are between full sizes.
|Upper material||5mm neoprene|