A simple skirt aids an early morning run to the boulangerie and a slow saunter home with the fresh baked goods. The simple silhouette and touch of stretch provide practical freedom of movement, while generous airflow keeps you from overheating.
- Fabric is organically grown cotton with spandex in a lightweight poplin.
- Fitted style with double-button waist, fly closure, and belt loops.
- 2 front scoop pockets and 2 rear patch pockets.
- Topstitching detail throughout.
- Length is just above the knee.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||2% spandex|
|Pockets||2 back drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.