A fully-waterproof, easy-access bag for your camera, GPS, flares, or other sea-going stuff. It's threaded hatch closure has oversized finger slots for one-handed opening even with gloves on.
- Fabric is 840-denier, high-tenacity nylon, coated on both sides with PVC-free polyurethane.
- All seams are radio frequency welded.
- Adjustable four point hook system attaches securely to most perimeter deck lines.
- Two exterior stretch pockets hold small items.
- Reflective trim on exterior pockets.
- Lanyard keeps you from flipping the lid overboard.
- Handle for easy carrying on shore.
- Inside hatch diameter is 10cm (4in.).
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|