Sorel Flurry TP Winter Boots - Children to Youths
Let your little ones romp in the snow for hours. The Flurry TPs will keep their feet warm and dry through endless toboggan runs or building the biggest snowman ever.
- Uppers are water- and wind-resistant polyurethane-coated synthetic fabric.
- Built-in gaiters seal out snow; barrel lock closures let little fingers use them.
- Adjustable Gore™ and Velcro® instep straps fine-tune the fit.
- Inner boots are 6mm Sorel® Thermaplus recycled felt, removable for quicker drying, and washable.
- Midsoles are 2.5mm bonded felt for additional underfoot insulation.
- Outsoles are waterproof thermal rubber shells with traction enhancing multi-directional lugs.
|Weight||924g (Youth Shoe Size 3)|
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Lining material||Wool felt|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.