The Reactor 6.5 is the second thickest mat in the Reactor family. That, combined with its large, non-tapered shape, makes it the pad of choice for four-season campers looking to sleep warm and wide.
- Face fabric is polyester.
- Non-slip surface on the underside prevents sliding in your tent.
- Velcro® side strips attach securely to other rectangular Reactor pads to form a double bed.
- Foam has horizontal cut-outs to reduce weight and packed size while retaining insulation.
- Twin oversized valves make inflation and deflation easy, and close with a single twist.
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||50-denier polyester|
|Bottom Fabric||150-denier ripstop polyester|