Descended from our popular Kelvin 3.8, this version of the Reactor 3.8 is proportioned to fit a woman’s body, and has more insulation throughout, since women sleep colder. It’s a good choice for four-season travellers wanting minimum weight and bulk in their packs, or for three-season users wanting some extra insulation and cushioning.
- Face fabric is polyester.
- New, non-slip surface on the underside prevents sliding in your tent.
- Foam has horizontal cut-outs to reduce weight and packed size while retaining insulation.
- Oversized valve makes inflation and deflation easy, and closes with a single twist.
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit.
- Note: Dimensions shown on the stuff sack are for deflated pads, and give you an accurate sense of the packed size. Dimensions on mec.ca show the inflated size. These are the true size of the sleeping surface.
Describes if this is an air-filled pad and if so, how the air gets in.
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth.