MEC T3 Zip-T - Men's
Made for high exertion in cold settings, T3 base layers deliver warmth without inhibiting your mobility. When you're chugging up steep switchbacks, the lightweight fabric offers excellent moisture management. The inner side rapidly wicks moisture away from the body, and the outer yarns disperse it for quick evaporation. On the inside, a voided grid construction traps air for greater warmth and increased breathability.
- Fabric is Polartec Power Grid®.
- Polygiene® silver ion treatment provides odour control.
- High collar with chin guard.
- Neck logo is heat transferred, not sewn in, for increased comfort.
- 3/4 length zipper for venting.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.