MEC T3 Long Johns - Men's
MEC T3 Long Johns - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $41.00 From $41.00 to $59.00 $41.00 – $59.00
This item ships FREE!
- Available online
- Check store availability
Made for high exertion in cold settings, T3 base layers deliver warmth without inhibiting your mobility. When your're chugging up steep switchbacks, the lightweight Polartec Power Grid® offers excellent moisture management – the inner side rapidly wicks moisture away from the body, while the outer yarns disperse dampness for quick evaporation. On the inside, a voided grid construction traps air for greater warmth and increased breathability.
- Polygiene® silver ion treatment provides odour control.
- Gusseted crotch.
- Waistband logo is heat transferred, not sewn in, for increased comfort.
The BOB B-Safe 35 infant car seats is subject to a recall and requires inspection. Although no injuries have been reported, the manufacturer issued a recall of the chest clip on certain models.
The manufacturer, Britax Child Safety, Inc., has “determined that the center tab on the chest clip can break, presenting a choking hazard to an infant in the car seat.”
If your infant car seat is model number E9LT54A, E9LT54C, or E9LT55X5 and it was manufactured between November 1, 2015 and May 31, 2017, you should inspect the centre tab of the chest clip for cracks. The Date of Manufacture label is on the back of the car seat shell. Several other models of Britax infant car seats are affected by this recall. However, MEC only sold the BOB B-Safe 35.
For info and replacements
Replacement chest clips are only available from the manufacturer. They have not been provided to MEC. For more information, and to get a new chest clip sent to you, please see the Britax chest clip recall page.
If you’re uncertain about which BOB product you own, contact our Service Centre at email@example.com or 1.888.847.0770 (ask for Returns). We can check your purchase history and confirm if your product is affected.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.