MEC Cocoon Reversible Jacket - Infants
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
We've built this jacket to be super versatile. Its light insulation, dovetail hem, and weather protection makes it a great choice for little ones to wear out on their active adventures. When the day's play is over and it's time for a ride home in the bike trailer or sled, the Cocoon's slender profile fits nicely under a garment like the Newt Suit. Reversible fabric goes from graphic printed, to solid colour in one flip.
- Shell and lining are recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with recycled polyester.
- Chin guard protects the neck and chin from chafing.
- Two handwarmer pockets.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- Can be washed in cold water and dried on gentle settings. Don't use fabric softeners, bleach, or dry cleaning.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.