When the weather or the route slow progress to a standstill, a minimal piece is a boon to have on hand. This ultralight down jacket features premium European goose down and a tough nylon ripstop shell. The precise construction, narrow channels, and close fit make it thermally efficient. Its slimmed down silhouette adds versatility and can be layered under a shell jacket in wet, windy conditions.
- Nylon shell fabric is exceptionally light and strong; treated with a Deluge® DWR finish to shed moisture.
- Filled with premium goose down.
- Sewn-through construction in tight channels stabilize the insulation and keep the outline low-profile to minimize heat loss.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, and a single zippered chest pocket.
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift.
- Includes a self-fabric stuff sack.
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.