Lightweight, insulated booties perfect for stuffing in the bottom of your pack to reward hard-working feet. A protective rand and grippy surface lets you pad around on frozen surfaces or slick lino in hut kitchens. Synthetic fill under the rand protects the down, and extends their usefulness in damp conditions.
- Shell fabric is ripstop polyester, lined with nylon taffeta.
- Textured polyurethane rand adds durability and protects the insulation.
- 550 fill-power down over the top of the foot and around your ankle. Synthetic polyester fill (50% recycled) under the rand.
- 9mm EVA insole foam adds cush.
- Grippy anti-slip sole.
- Drawcord with toggle at top to keep snow and stuff out.
- Elastic at instep for a snug fit.
- Height is 22cm.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||550 fill-power duck down + 100g synthetic insulation|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.